- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
- We will not e-mail you in the future if notified.
- We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us or from another trader in the future. The type of information we will collect about you includes: Your Name, Address, Phone / Fax / Mobile Number and E-Mail address
- Our payment provider, PayPal, will also require your credit/debit card details, these details are never passed to us.
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
- The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
- Our website uses technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. By using this website you consent to Islamic Libaas storing a cookie on your device.
- If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us.